- When content and commerce collide
- Understanding different types of influencers for brands
- The niche effect: How non-traditional brands are are connecting with avid fans on TikTok
- Podcast: In conversation with Leon van Vuuren about building brand trust through influencer marketing
When content and commerce collide
Social commerce is on the rise and brands can’t hide away from it. We’ve seen people move to a hybrid of online and in real life shopping over the last couple of years. Now social commerce is also in the mix. How much easier can we make it for people? See something on social media that you really like and buy it right then and there. It’s all about convenience and converting the customer at the point when they show interest in a product. In this article you’ll read more about what kind of content converts customers and the best way to target your specific markets.
Read the article here.
Understanding different types of influencers for brands
Still a bit confused about the different types of influencers? Fret not. This article and infographic explains it all in simple terms.
Read the full article here.
The niche effect: How non-traditional brands are are connecting with avid fans on TikTok
Niche brands are turning to TikTok to build audiences. Because of the platform’s targeted algorithm and niche communities, un-conventional brands are seeing great success. TikTok’s hyper specific feed sets it apart from other social media platforms as users really only get served content that’s relevant to them. Users on the platform are there to be entertained and to learn. The hashtag #learnontiktok has garnered around 2 billion teaching audiences everything from the proper way to remove bees to how to wash a horse’s tail. The big learning on TikTok is that its audiences do not want to be advertised to and brands need to approach their campaigns keeping this in mind.
Read the article here.
Podcast: In conversation with Leon van Vuuren: building brand trust through influencer marketing
In this episode, we’re in conversation with Leon van Vuuren, an optompreneur (an entrepreneurial optometrist) and founder of Optique. He’s knowledge of Digital Marketing that he gained from studying the subject at UCT, combined with his MBA for executive development partnered with being an optometrist and an entrepreneur led him to open his own optometrist outlets.
Grab a coffee and listen as we discuss:
- How simplifying the optometry market for customers is proving to be a gamechanger
- That putting yourself in your customers’ shoes and measuring everything are great ways to inform parts of your marketing direction
- The power of celebrity and nano influencers and how each has its place
- Including influencer marketing as an additional touchpoint for audiences to see adds to brand trust
Listen more episodes here.
We are Nfluential…
Nfluential is an influencer marketing strategy boutique agency that focuses on creating ‘road maps’ for influencer campaigns. If you don’t know what success looks like for your campaign, how would you know you achieved it? We also offer education sessions on the industry.
Get in touch:
+2772 412 4749