- 7 ways to harness the power of brand ambassadors.
- Top tips for maximizing influencer impact with paid ads.
- Do influencers have an influence over online buying behaviour?
- Podcast: In conversation with Kriya Gangiah, Radio and TV presenter; digital marketing agency owner.
7 ways to harness the power of brand ambassadors
Brand ambassadors can be used to achieve a multitude of objectives for brands. They can be used to generate content, build brand awareness, drive sales and at the end of the day drive better results.
Read the full article here.
Top tips for maximising influencer impact with paid ads
We all know that social media algorithms are not what they used to be. Instagram posts are relevant for 48 hours, Stories 24 hours and Facebook engagements dissipate after 5 hours. With this in mind, paid media or performance media on influencer campaigns are no longer a nice to have but an essential to target the right audiences and deliver additional value.
Read how you can maximise this on your campaigns here.
Do influencers have an influence over online buying behaviour?
Over the pandemic period we’ve seen a huge a shift to online shopping and consumers have overcome their fears in this space in a very short time. Consumer behaviour has also changed in the way they consume and react to content. Influencers are currently playing a big role in engaging audiences with brands; driving brand love and driving brand loyalty and sales.
Read how things have changed here.
Podcast: In conversation with Kriya Gangiah, Radio and TV presenter; digital marketing agency owner
In this episode, we’re in conversation with Kriya Gangiah. Well-known TV and radio personality, she’s also the owner of digital marketing agency, Kri8tive Media. Her extensive experience in both the corporate space and the entertainment industry has earned her the title of Infotainment Specialist.
Grab a coffee and listen as we discuss:
- The hospitality sector and how it had to become more digitally visible during the pandemic
- The integral role influencer marketing played and should continue to play in the sector’s communication strategy
- How brands and influencers had to pivot their content to stay relevant
Listen to more episodes here.
We are Nfluential…
Nfluential is an influencer marketing strategy boutique agency that focuses on creating ‘road maps’ for influencer campaigns. If you don’t know what success looks like for your campaign, how would you know you achieved it? We also offer education sessions on the industry.
Get in touch:
+2772 412 4749