What you will read about today:
- 4 trends shaping influencer marketing.
- Why Webex is betting on influencer marketing.
- What Cannes tells us about the future of social and influencers.
- Podcast: In conversation with Michelle Jooste, Digital Marketing Manager and Product Specialist at Vital Foods.
4 trends shaping influencer marketing
The public is savvier than ever when it comes to advertising. The year on year loss of trust by the public in brands telling them the trust, is one of the reasons that influencer marketing has thrived. Followed for their transparency, authenticity and credibility, influencers connect brands with their consumers. The article examines the trends that are currently shaping the industry.
Read article here.
Why Webex is betting on influencer marketing
Before the pandemic, we didn’t know of many web conferencing platforms. These days we can all name at least five. Webex is one of those. To cut through the clutter and to reach their target audience, consisting of gen Z and millennials, they are turning to influencers, more specifically on TikTok.
Read full article here.
What Cannes tells us about the future of social and influencers
One of the Cannes Lions judges takes us through some of the insights into the latest trends as well as what she thinks the future direction of influencer marketing is.
Read the article here.
Podcast: In conversation with Michelle Jooste
In this episode, we’re in conversation with Michelle Jooste, Digital Marketing Manager and Product Specialist at Vital Foods about all things vitamins and influencer marketing in that industry.
Grab a coffee and listen as we discuss:
• The shift of consumers preferring bite-sized content.
• Why it’s important for brands to make it easy and convenient for consumers to buy their products in 2021.
• The importance of measuring campaign results.
Listen to other episodes here.
We are Nfluential…
Nfluential is an influencer marketing strategy boutique agency that focuses on creating ‘road maps’ for influencer campaigns. If you don’t know what success looks like for your campaign, how would you know you achieved it? We also offer education sessions on the industry.
Get in touch:
+2772 412 4749